Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When Your Child is Lonely: Homeschooling Through the Hard Times


Please join me over at CatholicMom for some encouragement and discussion about our children who are feeling alone. This article has been on my mind for a while and I finally took the time to share our personal journey, our concerns, our hopes and dreams.

"This article is written primarily for homeschooling parents who wonder if their kids will ever find true, Christ-centered friendships with someone of similar age. I will spoil the ending for you in this first paragraph but then you still have to read the rest of the post. The answer to your question is: Likely, but not certainly.
I’m going to tell you our story, and dedicate it to those moms and dads out there who have seen their children cry tears of loneliness. To those parents who know that particular pain and are afraid, this is for you…" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails