Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Online Homeschool Planner for Mac Users


I have been waiting for this for years. I love paper but I regularly use technology. Up until now, there has been nothing lovely at all for Mac users. Now there's Olly: the Organized Life and Learning Yearbook. I figured someone, someday, would step up and get the job done and here we are. I signed up for the free trial today and played around a little. It was definitely more intuitive than anything else I have tried online but I haven't gotten too far yet. Anyone else using this planner? I'd love to hear what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've gotta try that. I'll do the free trial, too, and maybe we can share notes.:) Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be terrific, Grace! I don't know anyone else using it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody! Please re-post if you like this planner. I would be interested in trying it too! I enjoy your blog so much, and have your site posted on my new blog at www.solesearchingmamma.com. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Melody:
    So far so good with Olly. I've been working on it all day yesterday and today. I really like it. I like that it fits my unschoolish homeschool. I had used skedtrack in the past, but it wasn't a fit for me. I haven't purchased OLLY yet....still waiting to make a final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great, Grace! I will have a chance to work with it more this weekend. I love the Yearbook feature. I'm like you... a little more unschoolish... but still needing a way to keep us somewhat organized. Keep me updated and I'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails