Monday, November 28, 2011

Sweet Pattern Sale

Here's a head's up for those of you who love to sew... 25% off sale at Sense and Sensibility Patterns. Sale only runs until midnight so move if you want something. I have used these patterns and am smitten. I have made a Regency Era gown for myself and also in a couple different sizes for little girls. On my current wish list is this Girls' 1780's Portrait Dress Pattern.


I used the Recency pattern many years ago when I was a beginning sewer and had absolutely no problems with it. What I really like about these patterns is the ability to alter fabrics and embellishments to create a modern piece with a classic feel to it. NOT just for costumes. So lovely. Check out their show and tell section to see what people are doing with the patterns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails