Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Homeschooling Novena...

Lena over at Joyfilled Family has posted a homeschool novena ending on the feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola. I am a little late to the party (meaning mine won't end on his feast day) but I am going to toss out the perfect in favor of the good and start it anyway.

Other than that, I've been feeling a bit quiet. I think it has something to do with the drama of the toe. I don't have as much to say when I'm busy eating humble pie. :)

And we're busy. As always. I'm just trying to hang on and keep the socks and underwear clean! This week and next I will be putting together our paperwork for the school district and trying to block out our schedule. I keep making the mistake of looking too far ahead and it overwhelms me. And then I remind myself that long-term school planning rarely works out for me because the kids are always changing; outgrowing my plans. Note to self: Write in pencil. Short and simple. Expect to change.

I apologize to anyone to whom I was supposed to write or respond or do something for and didn't. My limitations are numerous and I almost always bite off more than I can chew... but I'll get to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails