Monday, March 7, 2011

Pocket Stations of the Cross


Just when I think I've discovered all of the wonderful Stations of the Cross activities possible... I stumble upon another one. We have a lovely colored set but this one will be perfect for the littles to touch and get familiar with. And crayons promote quiet time.

I found these printables at Catholic Family Vignettes. There is also a link to a boatload of Catholic home planning pages that I have yet to explore.

UPDATE: It looks like these pocket stations are no longer a free printable... but are still available for purchase on CD.

I am also compiling a list of many great Lenten links that I have found. You can find them under "Lent" in the tabs under my blog header or here.

2 comments:

  1. I printed these off last week and we're putting them into a Lenten lap book as suggested on Catholic Icing. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these last year and I thought that I saved it but I can't find it anywhere and I can't seem to find it over at her blog. Can you help? Thanks, my friend. These are perfect for our little co-op to make tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails