Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Life of Josemaria Escriva for Children


I don't remember where we got this book but it has long been a favorite with the children. It's really nice for reading aloud since each chapter is one or two pages of text with a beautiful illustration. I love books that make saints real to the children instead of portraying them as fantastical storybook characters. St. Josemaria's childhood is a wonderful example of the dynamic virtue so characteristic of children who love Jesus.

Yes! The Life of Josemaria Escriva for Young Readers is available for sale here. You can also preview several chapters on Google books.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this gem. i hope to order a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out this book and show it to my son. Thank you for the resource! I am so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' m going to check this book out. it looks delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have that book and its a great treasure of ours. Have you ever seen the movie for kids? very sweet! Yesterday was his birthday! God Bless you and your beautiful family this 2011!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails