Thursday, December 9, 2010

Anguish forgotten...


"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world." 
-- John 16:21

Remember all of my anxiety about labor? I can hardly recall it. The Lord is kind and merciful.


Bless the LORD, O my soul;
and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the Pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good as long as you live
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

--Psalm 130:1-5

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing it is! I always tell myself not to worry, that God will take care of it all - but to no avail - I worry just like you did. (and probably will again if the Good Lord blesses us again) So happy to hear that all is well with your beautiful family. Were you able to find a way to get your hubby the Christmas present?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I do not have enough to get him the item that I was originally hoping for but I have made enough to get himself something smaller. I am grateful for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mellie :o) Nice to see your writings here, and that all is well with your lovely family.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails