Monday, May 18, 2009

Mary's Girl...



I am so delighted to finally have these items listed in my shop. I purchased about 15 yards of beautiful fabric of Our Lady of Guadalupe a couple of years ago and am sad to say that I am left with only smaller pieces now. I used the bulk of the fabric for baby blankets which sold so well locally that I never had a chance to put them on Etsy. But I am finding a way to use every last bit of what I have left and these pretty bibs and dribble cloth are perfect for that job.

Our Lady of Guadalupe has been named Patroness of the Americas and also Patroness of the Unborn. As a result of the miracle associated with her miraculous appearances in Mexico, millions of natives were converted to Christ and ended the horrific practices of human sacrifice. I pray for a similar miracle in modern day America to stop the slaughter of millions of precious lives.

With that in mind, I will be donating 50% of the profits from the sale of this set to the work of Priests for Life. May God richly bless their fearless and tireless work on behalf of women and their unborn children. And may Blessed Mother intercede on their behalf before the throne of her son, Jesus.

As a mother, I know that I would give my very life for my children. How much greater must be the love of the Mother whom God chose to be His own? The Lord created my heart and I entrust it to Him. I will follow His lead of love. And if He loved Mary enough to honor her motherhood in such a beautiful and perfect way, then I will also place my love and trust in her.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the Unborn...Pray for us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are so pretty Melody! I love them! Wish I had a baby to buy them for.
    What a great way to use the fabric, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Do you happen to have any left?
    joyfilledfmaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails