Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Will it ever end?


For Easter, I finally made Little Button the blanket she's been wanting...Just in time to wrap her feverish little body in it.

I'm so tired of illness in the house. It's been a brutal season. Has anyone seen the tissues? Are we out of Advil again? Should I take him to the ER or should you? I think I could even handle a bit of that swine flu if we'd had at least a couple weeks of reprieve in the past couple of months. I am NOT making light of the suffering caused by that nasty virus...Just highlighting our weariness. We're rather worn down and would rather not see another medical waiting room or antibiotic for a while.

We're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though. Right now is about the time for someone to come down with a fever...lol.I think we'll just stick close to home for a time and try to avoid crowds and public bathrooms.

Thank God for the blessing of our home and lovely yard. Being confined to the house definitely could be worse.

3 comments:

  1. I will pray specifically for your family when I pray the DM chaplet and rosary today. Get well soon and God cover you with His peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah...I appreciate your prayers and your kind words:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... pray you guys get all better and stay better.

    the butterfly picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails